Glenfiddich Grand Cru 23 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
TASTING NOTES (ENGLISH)
Matured for minimum 23 years in American and European oak casks and elegantly
finished in rare French cuvée casks
French cuvée casks are used by Champagne producers during the first
fermentation of the wine that goes to become Champagne after a second
fermentation in bottle
Only the most prestige Champagne houses still continue their first fermentation in
To be called a Champagne, the grapes must be grown in the Champagne region of
France and production must comply with strict rules of appellation
- COLOUR: Dark gold.
- NOSE: Apple blossom, freshly baked bread and candied lemon.
- TASTE: Layers of rich vanilla oak, sweet brioche, sandalwood, pear sorbet and white grape.
- FINISH: Long, opulent and sweet.
- 色澤: 金黃色
- 聞香: 散發蘋果花、新鮮出爐麵包和糖漬檸檬的強烈香氣
- 口感: 層次豐富的雲尼拿橡木味,法式甜包,檀香,啤梨雪葩及白葡萄風味